Criteria For Registration Into The Macro Specialist Designation Program
- You have never been convicted of a felony or any crime punishable by 1 year or more in prison.
- You have not been banned from registering with FINRA or the equivalent regulatory authority in the jurisdiction in which you reside.
- You are not currently suspended by FINRA or another regulatory organization in the jurisdiction in which you reside.
- You agree to submit proof of citizenship and/or residency such as a passport or permanent residency card.
- Your habitual country of residence must currently be the United States, the European Union, the United Kingdom, Canada, India, Singapore or Australia.
- You are at least 18 years of age.
- You are not prohibited from registering for the Macro Specialist Designation program according to the OFAC Regulations in Section 17 of the Candidate Agreement.